Re: [scl.org] Staging environment for softwarecollections.org now available

Yes, the collection database is empty (for now). I could clone the
production one, but then I *will* be confused if I am on the production
or staging instance. I would prefer that obviously testing collections
would be added manually – if I find some spare time, I will add a few
myself.
--
Jan Staněk
Associate Software Engineer