[scl.org] Installing SCL on Amazon RHEL 7.6 instance

Pavel Valena pvalena at redhat.com
Mon May 13 13:52:43 UTC 2019

----- Original Message -----

I'm not familiar with Amazon instances, but what I concluded is that you can't do

  $ sudo yum-config-manager --enable rhel-server-rhscl-7-rpms

and this is required to have scls available[0] on a normal RHEL instance. On Amazon the channel is probably named differently, as Petr linked[1].

You can list those with:
  $ sudo subscription-manager repos --list

HIH,
--
Pavel Valena
Software Engineer, Red Hat