[scl.org] ARM support

Zoran Regvart zregvart at redhat.com
Tue May 14 10:52:03 UTC 2019

Hi Honza,
thank you for the reply, we're using PostgreSQL 9.5 as this is what we
started with when we initially created the application. We can migrate
to PostgreSQL 10 just as easy.

The overarching goal would be to come up with guidelines and best
practices on offering all Red Hat middleware on ARM and for that
having the same base present for both ARM and x86 architectures is
really helpful.

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart