[scl.org] Possible accessibility issues related to softwarecollections.org migration

Jan Staněk jstanek at redhat.com
Mon Nov 25 11:22:01 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,
after some time, we will be migrating the softwarecollections.org from a
dedicated VM to an OpenShift cluster. The migration itself will be
announced in advance, as there will be a guaranteed downtime of the
service due to database migration and similar maintenance work.

However, there are some preliminary steps (mostly related to DNS) that
could also hamper the accessibility to the site before that. This may
include the non-www-prefixed address not redirecting properly, errors
related to missing certificates, and similar issues. If you encounter
them, please be patient – we will be most likely working on them at that
precise moment.

Thank you for understanding, and have a nice day!
--
Jan Staněk
Associate Software Engineer