[scl.org] Status of devtoolset-9 for centos 6

Hi,

are there plans for making official packages of devtoolset-9, in particular for centos 6? How mature are packages I get from centos-sclo-rh-testing, and will they continue to be available in the future? Can I do anything to help?

Please accept my apologies if this is not the right mailing list.

Regards,

Gunther Vogel

Lead Developer

ssw|trading

SSW-Trading GmbH
Am Knick 4

22113 Oststeinbek, Germany

T:
  +49 (0)40 607 708-342
F:
  +49 (0)40 607 708-198

E:  gunther vogel ssw-trading com

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Reto Gregory-Petersen, Jonas Höflich

Gesellschaftssitz: Oststeinbek

Registergericht: Lübeck | Registernummer: HRB 7869HL