[scl.org] s2i php image

Hi, I saw this email in `USING RED HAT SOFTWARE COLLECTIONS CONTAINER IMAGES` documentation.

I would like to ask if it was intended that $_ENV are disabled for `registry.access.redhat.com/ubi8/php-73`

The problem is that secrets are normally accessed via $_ENV and I am lost on how can I actually get or use my secrets iin my application.