[scl.org] Migration of the production environment of softwarecollections.org

Hi everyone,
after a long preparation, I'm pleased to announce that the softwarecollections.org website will be migrated to an OpenShift platform.

The migration is scheduled on 2019-01-09 around 13:00 CET. Estimated downtime (for DB migration, certificate deployment, etc.) is 1 hour, but can be longer (several hours) if unforeseen complications arise. Please be patient.

Thanks for understanding and wish me luck :)

Happy new year!
--
Jan Staněk
Associate Software Engineer