Re: [scl.org] How to use SCL inside a container

Thanks Zach and Stefan for your help

Previously repository was in private mode (now they are public, a mistake…)

currently my scl_metapackage image fail on test: https://gitlab.com/jonathan-dlang/scl_metapackage/-/pipelines/172225000
1. Indeed it seems that PATH and others env vars are not loaded
2. scl load … do not works

I have any problem with these rpm on my local computer

This image extends this one:  https://gitlab.com/jonathan-dlang/fedora
which define an entrypoint in order to initialize both modules and scl

I will take a closer look to your code Zach

Any way your help is really appreciated.
I would like to demonstrate that scl can replace environment module into my lab

Thanks, best regards

Jonathan