[scl.org] Another softwarecollections.org migration attempt

Hello everyone,
in two weeks, I will be making another attempt at migration of
www.softwarecollections.org website to OpenShift.

The migration is scheduled on 2020-06-17 around 11:00 CEST.
Estimated downtime (for DB migration, certificate deployment, etc.)
is 1 hour, but can be longer (several hours)
if unforeseen complications arise.
Please be patient.

Thanks for understanding and wish me luck!
--
Jan Staněk
Software Engineer