Re: [scl.org] Another softwarecollections.org migration attempt

Good news everyone!

The last migration attempt appears to be successful!
Once the DNS changes propagate to your local nameserver,
the https://www.softwarecollections.org/ should take you
to the brand new OpenShift instance.

I'm currently not aware of any issues, and the website should work
the same as before the migration.
If you encounter any bugs or regressions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a nice day!
--
Jan Staněk
Software Engineer