[scl.org] llvm-toolset-7.0 for ppc64le

Nicholas Haas quent.haas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:00:25 UTC 2020

Many thanks, we are now using the SCL llvm-toolset-7.0 on our ppc64le
workstations to build software for our ppc64le EL7 HPC.  I see you
guys have moved this package to the stable repo, excellent.

Any word on if llvm-toolset-8.0 is planned for the SCL on ppc64le in
the near future?  I see upstream has it available.