[scl.org] deploy Redis 5 in cluster mode

Hi Team,

as we know that we provide rhscl/redis-5-rhel7 in Red Hat registry and the template to deploy redis on OpenShift, but we only can deploy a single instance by the template, do you have any solution on deploying redis 5 in cluster mode, which is means 3 masters and 3 slaves?

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

WENHAO WANG

Senior Consultant, Consulting Services

Red Hat