[scl.org] Using UBI8 for toolbox container

Hi SoftwareCollections,

I am working on replacing the base image of this Dockerfile from Fedora32 to UBI8. However, I face issues where in the build process I see missing packages for UBI8. Then, my manager advised me to look at this Dockerfile.rhel8 to understand how you guys do it. Could you please assist me why when I try to build that dockerfile I get error message (attached the screenshot).

Could you also please help me with replacing base image from Fedora32 to UBI8 and how to deal when I face missing packages issues like what it means is that the packages I am trying to install are not present in Red Hat Repos I guess.

Thanks in advance,
Bissenbay!