[scl.org] rhel8/nodejs image + curl libs

David Caldwell dcaldwel at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 09:49:58 UTC 2020

Hi Brian,

I am trying to find who is responsible for maintaining our nodejs images.
If this is not you, perhaps you could point me in the right direction!

The issue is that I have a customer who has requested that the curl libs in
the rhel8/nodejs-12 image (or "latest" image, presumably) be updated to at
least version 7.64.1. This is to potentially mitigate a bug in libcurl
7.61.1 [1] which appears to be fixed from version 7.64.1 [2].

Again, apologies if I have contacted the wrong person.

Thanks,

David

[1] https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/3630
[2] https://curl.haxx.se/changes.html#7_64_1