Re: [scl.org] rhel8/nodejs image + curl libs

Hi,

That's great, thank you.

David.

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 at 15:09, Brian Gollaher <bgollahe redhat com> wrote:
I've added Vit Ondruch who knows the pending node.js update plans better than I do.

Brian

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 5:49 AM David Caldwell <dcaldwel redhat com> wrote:
Hi Brian,

I am trying to find who is responsible for maintaining our nodejs images. If this is not you, perhaps you could point me in the right direction!

The issue is that I have a customer who has requested that the curl libs in the rhel8/nodejs-12 image (or "latest" image, presumably) be updated to at least version 7.64.1. This is to potentially mitigate a bug in libcurl 7.61.1 [1] which appears to be fixed from version 7.64.1 [2].

Again, apologies if I have contacted the wrong person.

--

David Caldwell

Technical Support Engineer, OpenShift

Red Hat EMEA

--
Brian Gollaher
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Product Management