[scl.org] rhel8/nodejs image + curl libs

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 07:20:24 UTC 2020

Hi David,

Every package on the image is coming from RHEL, so if the issue you have
referred to is not fixed in RHEL curl, then it won't be fixed in any
image. Therefore I'd suggest to file ticket against curl in RHEL 8. Once
the issue is fixed there, the images will automatically get the fixes
you request.

Vít