[scl.org] Updates for rh-postgresql* packages

Rodrigo Borges Pereira rodrigoborgespereira at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 18:10:33 UTC 2021

Hello,

There's been a number of CVE's issued for PostgreSQL, and they have
released their own updated packages. Would it be possible to publish
updated SCL rh-postgresql packages for the latest PGDG releases?

I'm particularly interested in 12.9 and 10.19. Although I was able to build
10.19 by re-using the 10.17 SRPM and adjusting the sources files and SPEC,
the same approach did not work for 12.9, it fails in the end due to some
missing files. In the past I was able to build 12.7 like that (before it
was published in SCL), but looks like some more magic is needed for 12.9.

Thanks in advance, cheers
Rodrigo