[scl.org] Cancelled: 2021-07-20 SCLo SIG syncup

Hi all,
due to technical reasons [1], I will be unable to chair today's sync-up.
Unless someone else steps up, I will unfortunately have to cancel it.

Of course, feel free to still join up and discuss without supervision ;)

Have a nice day!

[1]: I have misplaced my laptop charger and I'm unable to get a
substitute in time. Sorry for that.
--
Jan Staněk
Software Engineer, Red Hat