[scl.org] devtoolset-6 and stdlibc++

Hi,

This can't be the first time this has come up.  I was very pleased to discover that I could install the gcc-6.3 compiler on a rhel6 host using devtoolset-6, but now discover that the accompanying stdlibc++ is not included.

I provide shared libraries as part of an API for my work and it would be greatly beneficial to provide a runtime environment that includes the libraries that come with gcc-6.3.  Unless the customer can use a rhel8 equivalent, this is the best way to provide C++11 functionality that I know of.

Is there a way to provide the appropriate stdlibc++?

Thanks,
Matthew Wheaton