[scl.org] Is Software Collections abandoned?

jonathan mercier jonathan.mercier at cnrgh.fr
Mon May 10 16:59:46 UTC 2021

I am interested too on this topic for RHEL and fedora usage.

Indeed SCL cover  our needs. We know they are «Application stream» but
they are any documentation on how to make a such package. And
«Application stream» do not cover the same needs.

Thanks for more information on this topic

Best regards,

Jonathan