Re: [scl.org] Is Software Collections abandoned?

CentOS 8 is not going to keep up with RHEL 8, and this is a big issue for many systems groups.  You should read up on that to see how that affects you.

The latest for CentOS 7 are in http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7/sclo/.   I think the site is frozen in time, not really abandoned.