Re: [scl.org] Is Software Collections abandoned?

> But, indeed, GCC 9 and 10 are the only ones maintained by RH
> and modularity is the new way (for now) to provides new
> versions of applications / languages.

Then there seems to be a need to maintain a parallel to AppStreams in a distribution planned to mirror RHEL8, RockyLinux. I know yum is used to enable modules and install things, but are these rpms?  It sounds like maybe or maybe not with other Linuxes implementing run anywhere packages such as AppImage.