[scl.org] [2 Min Read] Hosting Red Hat Certified Container Images in Connect

Brian Gollaher bgollahe at redhat.com
Tue Oct 26 17:08:06 UTC 2021

Hi Edmund.  I'm the product manager for SCLs.  Please schedule something
and we can talk.  I will caution you that we are in the process of
releasing our last planned RHSCL release so there are no more planned.  For
RHEL 8, we can discuss how you could make containers available in the Red
Hat container catalog.

Brian

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 12:22 PM Edmund Ochieng <eochieng at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Edmund from the Ecosystem Engineering team. Formerly, the
> Operator Enablement team.
>
> Working with Red Hat partners, we run into situations where we end up
> building container images which may seem generic enough to be used by other
> partners. I would like to have a chat with someone on the Red Hat Software
> Collections team to see if we can have these images certified and made
> available by Red Hat Software Collections.
>
> If interested, feel free to reach out to me.
>
> --
>
> Edmund Ochieng
>
> Software Engineer,
> Ecosystem Engineering