[scl.org] (Another) softwarecollections.org migration

Jan Staněk jstanek at redhat.com
Tue Feb 8 12:48:35 UTC 2022

Hello again,
the date and time of the DNS switch is now scheduled to 2022-02-10
(this Thursday) at around 11:00 CET. Hopefully, everything will go well.

There is one known issue with the new deployment:
due to network security settings, the login process is currently broken.
I'm working with the relevant people to get this resolved,
but unfortunately I do not think we will be able to manage this in time.

In other circumstances, I would wait with the switch until the issue
was solved, but given the pressure to move from the previous deployment
ASAP I decided to not delay the migration any further.
Sorry about any inconvenience.

Wish me luck!
--
Jan Staněk