distro X blocks

Hi dear admins
  Several times, the X screen comes blocking, while I'm using Netscape:
Must switch off the computer, then reboot.
  Here are the modules related in the XF86Config-4:

<...blah...>
# Module loading section

Section "Module"
	Load  "dbe"		# Double-buffering
	Load  "GLcore"		# OpenGL support
	Load  "dri"		# Direct rendering infrastructure
	Load  "glx"		# OpenGL X protocol interface
	Load  "extmod"		# Misc. required extensions
	Load  "v4l"		# Video4Linux
	# Load  "pex5"		# PHIGS for X 3D environment (obsolete)
	# Load  "record"	# X event recorder
	# Load  "xie"		# X Image Extension (obsolete)
	# You only need the following two modules if you do not use xfs.
	# Load  "freetype"	 # TrueType font handler
	# Load  "type1"		# Adobe Type 1 font handler
EndSection
<...blah...>
Section "DRI"
	Mode 0666
EndSection

  I use the distro simple config, with a video card 'Art S3 Trio 64V+',
that is configured by Xconfigurator, with the 'accel' server.

  Any problem previously found with any of the modules above?
  It might be I have to delete some of these?

  Many thanks for your help.
  Best regards.
  Jean Francois Ortolo