Re: Need and explanation for a mail error.

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 07:19:50PM -0500, Jeff Busch wrote:
> You need to set Sol.CS.Trinity.Edu to be it's own MX.
>
> -Jeff
At the risk of being dense your answer makes no sense. These are the
same MX records we had with the server (also called Sol) that we
replaced. An MX recored tells sendamil that a machine with one name
will be accepting mail under another name. In this case
sol.cs.trinity.edu will be accepting mail as cs.trinity.edu.