Re: Install memory requirements on RedHat 7.1

I had this problem a while back.  The loader requires a bit of memory
because the entire file system is in menory.  I originaly had 24 Megs and
could not get 7.1 up.  I upgraded to 48 megs and was successfull.
	Frank
PS I have been toying with another method to install RH, via nfs and
tftpboot.  It would allow a much smaller memory foot print and hard drive
space.