Re: Printer config w/o graphics?

++ 11/07/01 20:06 -0400 - Chuck Moss:
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 07:29:33PM -0400, Crutcher Dunnavant wrote:
> > ++ 24/06/01 09:21 -0700 - Steve Snyder:
> > > How can I configure printers on a RHL v7.1 box without graphics?  This
> > > Seawolf installation has no XFree86/KDE/Gnome installed, so I'm looking for
> > > a text-based way to do the printer config.
> > >
> > > Thank you.
> >
> > I just wrote one. It will be in the next version. It is NOT stable yet.
>
> Will this have the ability to add/configure a printer entirely on one
> command line?
> This would help greatly with kickstart installs etc.
>
> Chuck Moss

Give them an inch, and they want a mile. No, it does not do command-line
configuration at the moment. It is newt based (the text widgets the
installer uses) and it is ugly. However, I will add command-line mode to
my list of future features. Who knows, I may get to it one day :)

--
"I may be a monkey,     Crutcher Dunnavant
 but I'm a monkey       <crutcher redhat com>