laptop & Xfree86

Okay, I installed redhat 7.1 on my laptop and everything works great except X. The

graphic card is recoqnized, but i can`t get the lcd screen to proper work. I tried

nearly all configuartion and it looks good, but there is one itty bitty - the screen

- "desktop" is not correctly placed. How to fix that ?

--
"Programmers are busy writing the next best idiot-proof software.
 The universe in the meantime, is busy making the best idiot.

Zaloz swoj elektroniczny portfel
OnetPortfel [ http://portfel.onet.pl/ ]