Whether Linux support HCLNFSD/PCNFSD daemon.

Dear Sir:
I have installed "NFS Maestro" package (Hummingbird company) in Win98,  when
I use "NFS
Network Access" Software to connect with linux NFS server, it appear the
following error message, can anybody give me any suggestions? Thanks!

"Network Timeout or HCLNFSD/PCNFSD not running on Host"

And I can't find any HCLNFSD/PCNFSD daemon in Linux.
So I need help.

Ariel Chen.