Rage 128

We just got 30 new p4 Gateway workstations. Ok machines.  I need to get X
working I did install in graphical mode.  But i cant get any anything to
run I have tryed every ati driver, genric drivers and the unsuported card
x servers.  Nothing seems to work. When I do an lspci I get "vga compatable
controller : ATI Technologies inc: Unknown device 5446"   Could it be that
 Gateway had a custom video card made? Uncomapatible Mo board. Another thing
that would help is if anyone knows what x server starts for a graphical
install.

Thanx

 * Edward Konetzko							*
 * Konetzed mnstate edu							*