Re: Finding source of bandwidth spike

> What day was it ?

It was the 19th, about 8:40PM PDT (GMT-7).

The attack you're referring to is the Code Red worm.  I did get several hits
from that, but all but a couple were before 5PM PDT (midnight GMT) when they
switched to attacking whitehouse.gov.  So my spike was about 3 1/2 hours
after those ended.

BTW, my "normal" bandwidth usage is still quite small.  Need to publicize the
sites more. :-)  On the daily / 5-minute average graph, that spike was
litterally the only thing that showed.  The "normal" bandwidth was so small
it didn't even rank a pixel on the scale when that spike was graphed. :-)

--
Like to travel?                        http://TravTalk.org
Micah Yoder Internet Development       http://yoderdev.com