Re: I need firewall configuration help. Please help.

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:17:31 -0500 "Apolinaras 'Apollo' Sinkevicius"
<apollo carmelentertainment com> imparted to us:

> Anyone know of a GUI for firewall configuration. Like what sonicwall
> units
> have http://www.sonicwall.com/products/demo/serviceTbl.html
> My time is super consumed, so I am having hard time configuring Redhat
> 7.1
> firewall the "normal" way. If you know of a piece of software like
> that,
> could you please e-mail me a link for download

Look around on freshmeat for Bastille. It does more than a firewall, but
it has a firewall capability. It uses ipchains and iptables, so make
sure you have the module you want to use insmoded before running.

--
Earth first!  We'll strip-mine the other planets later.