printer problem

All

I have installed a prrinter-HP LaserJet6Lpro on my linux Red Hat 7.1 server.Windows m/cs are connected to the linux server through samba.
now after addind printer driver to windows cents i am able to get the printout from the windows clients.But i am getting junk when printing from the linux server itself
 The printer diver is lj5gray.I think the problem is in the linux driver.This is i think the known bug.
If this is the problem -
 how to correct it ie. where should i go to the net to get the updated driver...which rpms i have to install if need be....and how....whats the complete procedure for
installing the correct driver.

Thanks,
Rahul