Re: kernel problem

On Wed  6 February 2002 14:07, you (Pascal MiQUET) wrote:
> Did you try make rpm and then rpm -i newkernel.rpm ?

No. Did you?
How will it handle lilo setup? I am still a little uncertain about what rpms
will do on my systems, and don't have time (and energy :-) to check it
thoroughly.
Anyway, I agree that it may be the best choice for most people.

--

Tego nie znajdziesz w żadnym sklepie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]