RE: unsubsribe

Go to the link again, and at the very bottom:

To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes, get
a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from Seawolf-list), enter your
subscription email address:

Enter your e-mail address (the one that you are getting these messages from)
and click "Edit Options".

In the top left corner is the "Unsubscribe from Seawolf-list" option.  Just
enter your password and click "Unsubscribe".

Forrest