Re: unsubsribe

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002 12:54:09 -0500
"Ladean Unser" <ladean gtamail com> implied:

> I have been to the link believe me, and there is notthing there about
> unsubscribing. Please do not get rude with me as I do not wish to
> clutter the list and I realize that these messages are anoying. I just
> wish to be off the list.

Then what is it that I'm looking at now? Here is what I see, on the page
that you see nothing, right at the very bottom, under the banner for
subscribers at the VERY bottom:

 To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery
modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from
Seawolf-list), enter your subscription email address:

Guess that unsubscribe part isn't really there.

Not trying to be rude. But it gets extremely old seeing this sort of
thing repeatedly. I'm on several lists and I see this thing at least
once a day, every day. Sometimes dozens of times. That somtimes turns
into the person that isn't able to read starting to get nasty with the
mailing list because they keep pestering people that can't do anything
about it, and they never get unsubscribed. If they'd get a clue and
actually look at things, they'd be done with it, just as you would be if
you'd actually read the damned page!