Re: unsubsribe

That's because you sent the message to the list...the list does not
acknowledge or honor subscription management requests.

See the "https:" link at the bottom of the message?

Follow it...it will take you to the same place you went to subscribe, in
the first place, and will allow you to unsubscribe.

Have a nice day.