-----Original Message-----
From: seawolf-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:seawolf-list-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of Tony Zafiropoulos
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 7:11 AM
To: seawolf-list redhat com
Subject: Re: RH firewall

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, C1tr1c 4c1d wrote:

> Dear Senior,
>
> I've made my ipchains+squid on my rh72 box to be my future firewall. There
> is 2 things that I would like to ask:
>
> 1. I have an exchange server behind the RH firewall, how could I make it
> available on the net (now i'm using M$Exchange and set it out-sided with
> M$Proxy)

> 2. If should redirect the port 25 on the RH firewall (out-side eth) to
> my M$Exchange, how could I do that?

I have done this very easily with iptables with the
http://www.linuxguruz.org/iptables/scripts/rc.firewall_015.txt

Or you can use ipchains with the ofllowing:
http://netfilter.samba.org/ipchains/HOWTO-7.html

> 3. If there's opened-port by the firewall, how can I secure it?

> 4. Second option, Can I use Sendmail on the firewall and have it fwd the
> email to MsExchange.

You have to set up your firewall as your mailserver, which is not what the
firewall should be doing...

--
Tony Zafiropoulos
FixMyVirus.com