Re: how add a printer on comman line "without GUI"

On Tue 12 February 2002 22:48, you (alexis Vasquez) wrote:
> I posted it before, but I'm still stalled.
>
> I installed rh 7.0 without gnome neither kde.
> I mean text only.   I need add a printer.

Forgive me this very short answer....
You may look for LPRng rpm among the RedHat updates and look for LPRng howto:
http://web.mit.edu/source/third/lprng/doc/LPRng-HOWTO.html

Just now I'm fighting with printers on SunOS, but if I could be able to help
you with my limited knowledge (yet) about Linux printers, I would be happy to
do this.

--Mariusz

--
Czy masz już prezent na Walentynki?