tomcat - problems with SSL certificates

Hello,

I'm trying to run tomcat 4.0.2 on seawolf. I got problem with SSL
certificates. Maybe someone can help me find out problem? There is
As from manuals, I got installled jsse to run ssl with tomcat.
I created private key and self-signed certificate with command:
keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg RSA
After that, I created certificate request:
keytool -certreq -keyalg RSA -alias tomcat -file certreq.csr
Then submited request info to thawte test ceritication system.
Got my signed certificate. Got chain certificate. Imported all:
keytool -import -alias root -trustcacerts -file servertest.crt
keytool -import -alias tomcat  -trustcacerts -file myserver.crt
After this. tomcat runs, but I can't view any page. lynx-ssl says that
unable to make ssl connection.
After invetigation, I found that importing of new certificate responds in
such way:
after first certificate (root) - Certificate was added to keystore. After
myserver.crt - Certificate was added to keystore
So I got two trustedCertEntry in keystore file.
On debian system after importing another certificate response was -
Certificate reply was installed in keystore. All runs well.

On those two machines are same version of tomcat - 4.0.2 and same jdk -
1.3.1.
Looks like seawolf/java problem?
Maybe someone can help me?

Rolandas