Re:Re: A quesion about pattern matching

Hi,

For example, I have seven .c files (a.c, b.c, ..., g.c). If I use "ls
*.c" command, I can only find six files, and one file (eg. f.c) cannot
be listed. Moreover, I don't know which file or how many files will be
missed. In this case, f.c cannot be recognized, then it is always that
file. Of course, when I use "ls", f.c will be back.

It seems that my system has some problem of recognizing pattern.

Thanks