-----Original Message-----
From: seawolf-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:seawolf-list-admin redhat com] On Behalf Of Jason Lim
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 12:17 AM
To: Seawolf
Subject: Remote Access Tool

Hi,

My questions is I have a HQ & few branch in my country. So
I plan to get a remote access tool which can control my branch
activities. (including
create user, file manager, administration and ....etc)
I don't have any public domain or IP, but i wish to connect using modem.
It actually something like PcAnywhere software in Microsoft Windows
environment.

Can anybody tell me what is the best remote access tool to use in my
situation.
Where can I get this? How much? or Free?

--
Thanks & Regards,

Jason Lim
Email:limcm csam com my