Emaill Problems

Hi everyone,

wow, that was tough! and you were right John Dalbec, They've registered the domain "lespagesjaunes.sn.ucad.sn"!!!!

So I got them to remove that registration and everything works fine!

Thank you for all the help! This is an amazing discussion group (excellent insight) and at least this error made by my registrar enabled me to find out this Seawolf-List.

Thanks again!

Regards,

- Omar FALL -