[Service-binding-support] Service binding operator community call

Jasper Chui jchui at redhat.com
Mon Jan 25 15:13:33 UTC 2021

Hi David,

Good to hear from you.  The meeting happens on Thursday at 8 AM EST/2:00 PM
CET/9:00 PM CST.  Our meeting notes and agenda is here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HwhAKqpM6l4Ur3h3IApDFzbH2Y_xvj_n1x1pEdwRuSY/edit?usp=sharing>.
Let me know if you have any trouble accessing it.

Beyond yourself is there anyone else we should invite to the meeting?
Thanks.

*Jasper Chui*

He/Him/His
Manager, Software Engineering