[sos-devel] JBoss SOS plug-in

Bryn M. Reeves bmr at redhat.com
Mon May 9 18:01:22 UTC 2011

On 05/09/2011 06:31 PM, Keith Robertson wrote:
> Please consider this JBoss SOS plugin for inclusion in the official
> distribution.
>
> Cheers,
> Keith

Hi Keith,

Thanks very much for the plugin! This is a very complete plugin so it'll take a
little while to review properly (I am also a little short of JBoss test
environments but I am sure some of the EMEA JBoss folks can help me there) but
from a quick scan it looks fine.

I'll open a bug against rawhide to have this included in the upstream tree - we
can then clone as appropriate for other projects/products we need to include it in.

Cheers,
Bryn.