[sos-devel] Updated gluster plugin

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 15:57:52 UTC 2011

On 11/10/2011 08:41 AM, Keith Robertson wrote:
> Previous one didn't work on RHEL 6.1 due to a missing addCopySpecs
> method. I just broke it out into individual calls so that it will
> work in more places.

Installation:
[root at localhost ~]# cp /tmp/gluster.py /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/sos/plugins

Checking if the plugin is enabled:
[root at localhost ~]# sosreport -l | grep -e enabled -e disabled -e gluster
The following plugins are currently enabled:
 gluster         gluster related information
The following plugins are currently disabled:

The resulting sosreport contains all the files we need. Therefore, feel
free to add:

Tested-by: Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com>

Thanks,
Niels