[sos-devel] sosreport manifest?

Mike Clark miclark at redhat.com
Fri Mar 9 20:32:03 UTC 2012

Hey folks,

Bryn, I have basically the same question as Jesse here.  But, let me go
a step further.  If the manifest is to "support the eventual creation of
a library and language bindings to provide uniform access to the data,"
we really should start with that first.  I don't think we even need to
consider a manifest until the other conversation takes place.

Cheers,
Mike C.