[sos-devel] Gluster component update for sos

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 17:54:52 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I am attaching two patches which we are planing to have as part of sos
for RHS2.0 (based on sos-2.2_17.el6_2).

0001-* was the first patch, done to perform 'statedump' only on one
machine and to avoid 'gluster volume statedump'/'gluster volume status
*' commands from the gluster component, with which we saw couple of issues.

We had couple of comments from Bryn on this patch, and the result is
0002-* patch which tried to remove the usage of /tmp/* directories. Also
fixed an issue which Bryn saw on RHEL machines (without glusterd binary).

Note that as a requirement to make a release to customer, we have
already pushed patch 0001- (sos-2.2_17.1.el6rhs) and any comments on
that will be addressed with 0002-*. Sorry for the delay in getting the
process right :-)

Regards,
Amar (with Raghavendra Bhat)