[Spacewalk-list] Solaris Support

Clifford Perry cperry at redhat.com
Tue Aug 5 00:37:09 UTC 2008

Code is in the client/solaris/ directory within the git repo. We (me)
have not built the packages to publish onto our wiki.

The internal Solaris build environment is not easy to replicate. To
answer your question, yes, I have the plans to do so for Spacewalk 0.2 -
I just have not dedicated the cycles to get this done.

Cliff.

--
Clifford Perry
Team Lead, Satellite Engineering